Adaptiv Product Description
Every day brings challenges and complications that can put your well-being in jeopardy. Adaptiv Calming Blend
is designed to help you face these stressors with a sense of peace and calm. Adaptiv includes essential oils that are revered for their soothing and uplifting aromas, including Lavender, Wild Orange, Rosemary, and Spearmint. Adaptiv is useful in the home, at the workplace, and when traveling. Rub a few drops between your hands with Fractionated Coconut Oil and inhale or diffuse in your home or office, helping you feel confident and ready to take on the day.Where to Buy Adaptiv
To buy a bottle, visit the Adaptiv product page
Every oil that’s a part of Adaptiv is a CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™ essential oil. Some essential oils on the market are adulterated with synthetic fillers that can reduce their effectiveness and even be harmful to human health. doTERRA is committed to sourcing only the best ingredients, implementing safety checks to guard against contamination, and requiring third-party quality testing for every batch. This careful process ensures every bottle of doTERRA essential oil is consistent, potent, and pure.Adaptiv Uses and Benefits
- At the end of a long day, nothing soaks away stress like a relaxing Epsom salts bath. Fill your bathtub with warm water, add the desired amount of Epsom salts, and perhaps light a candle to enhance the mood. Add three to four drops of Adaptiv to melt away worries while you relax your body.
- Meetings and appointments can be stressful. Keep a bottle of Adaptiv stashed in your purse or car to center yourself. Rub one to two drops between your hands and inhale deeply, allowing the aroma to ground you for the task ahead. To bring the aroma and its effects with you throughout the day, subtly apply Adaptiv Touch during breaks or at your desk.
- Too often, home can become a place of worry and stress. Restore peace to yours by diffusing Adaptiv in your entryway or living room area, setting the mood for your day or next gathering. The centering aroma will prompt all who enter to slow down and relax, enriching relationships.
- Quality sleep is essential to long-term health and well-being, and a calming bedtime routine is the foundation for a good night’s rest. Diffuse Adaptiv in your bedroom or massage a few drops—mixed with Fractionated Coconut Oil—into the soles of your feet to wind down and take full advantage of your rest.
- It’s natural to have a lull in energy during the middle of a long workday. For an energizing scent, rub Adaptiv Touch into your wrists or behind your ears. The uplifting aromas of Wild Orange and Spearmint will perk you up for the rest of the day.
- Travel of any kind can be a source of frustration, and unexpected delays or hiccups can be distressing. Keep Adaptiv stowed in a carry-on bag or purse, inhaling to ground you during life’s stressful moments. On your next vacation, take Adaptiv with you wherever you go and get rid of any strange rental car odors with this DIY car oil diffuser.
- Massage can be a powerful tool to restore both mind and body, especially when used to connect with a partner. Combine a few drops of Adaptiv with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage. Feel your tension and worries melt away and help your loved ones do the same.
- In a busy world, it can be difficult to prepare for a big test or project. When sitting down at your desk, diffuse Adaptiv to calm you as you tackle your next big task. When you’re facing mental blocks, take a few minutes to breathe and inhale the aroma to help spark your next big idea.
Adaptiv Touch is diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil in a rollerball, so you can use it on the go. Apply to your pulse points throughout the day for a sense of balance and composure. The convenient roll-on bottle is perfect for stashing in a purse, office drawer, or middle console of your car, without any mess while you’re out and about. Fractionated Coconut Oil is the perfect carrier oil, as it absorbs into the skin and leaves it soft and supple.Key Ingredients
- Wild Orange
Adaptiv was formulated with essential oils that have been renowned for centuries for their uplifting aromas and soothing properties.Essential Oils That Blend Well with Adaptiv
Adaptiv blends well with citrus and mint-based oils like Citrus Bliss® and Peppermint or other grounding oils such as Cedarwood, Arborvitae, and Frankincense.Caution
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult with your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying the product.