A favorite among citrus oils, Tangerine oil has a refreshing and happy aroma.
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal health practices. Tangerine essential oil supports healthy digestion and metabolism when used internally.* Tangerine oil has a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to other citrus oils, that is uplifting. Tangerine oil is known for its cleansing properties, and for supporting a healthy immune and respiratory system when ingested.* A popular and flavorful addition to desserts and drinks—from water to fruit smoothies—Tangerine can be used in any recipe calling for citrus fruits.
- To energize and uplift mood, place one to two drops of Tangerine oil in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room.
- Add one to two drops as a flavoring in cake and cookie recipes.
- Apply to flex points or abdomen.
- Add one to two drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavoring.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
- Internal use supports healthy digestion and metabolism*
- Cleansing and purifying
- Take internally to support a healthy immune system*
- Creates an inspiring environment
Tangy, sweet, fresh
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.