Citrus X paradisi
Grapefruit essential oil can provide an uplifting environment due to its invigorating and energizing aroma, while acting as a purifying agent when added to a skin care routine.
Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps create an uplifting environment. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthylooking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism when used internally.*
- Add to your teenager’s facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure).
- Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
- Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
- Improves the appearance of blemishes
- Internal use supports healthy metabolism*
- Creates an uplifting environment
Slim & Sassy® Softgels
Citrus, floral, fruity
Grapefruit rinds (peel)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.