Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin, home surfaces, and purifying the air.
Tea Tree essential oil has over 90 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Tea Tree have been used by the Aboriginal peoples of Australia for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Tea Tree oil is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy looking complexion. Tea Tree oil is used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Tea Tree essential oil will help purify and freshen the air.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Diffuse throughout the home to help purify and freshen the air
- Soothing to irritated skin
Herbaceous, green, leathery
Terpinen-4-ol, γ-terpinene, α-terpinene