Peppermint Foot Lotion
- In small glass container, combine all ingredients, except essential oils.
- Place in saucepan with 1–1 ½ inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (around 5–10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Let mixture come to a solid. To quicken process, place in refrigerator.
- Once solid, use an electric mixer to whip lotion.
- Gradually come to high speed and whip for 3–4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Place in container. To use, rub on heels to help soften and soothe them.
Tip: For best results, add a generous amount to feet with socks before bed.