dōTERRA Serenity® Oil
doTERRA Serenity has a calming aroma that creates a restful environment at bedtime.
The newly updated doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be sensed immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. doTERRA Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to create a restful environment at bedtime. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives doTERRA Serenity a grounding aroma that encourages a tranquil atmosphere when it’s time to wind down. doTERRA Serenity can be used in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels. Diffusion of the doTERRA Serenity essential oil blend creates a relaxing environment while the softgels promote a restful night’s sleep.*
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day for a soothing aroma.
- Add two to three drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply two to three to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of peace.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Creates a restful environment at bedtime
- Calming and soothing aroma
- Encourages a tranquil atmosphere
Lavender Flower, Cedarwood, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Hawaiian Sandalwood
Warm, floral, herbal