Rescuer™ Soothing Blend
Available for sale December 3, 2018
After running, jumping, and playing, rub Rescuer, onto your legs, feet, or back to soothe your active body.
After a busy day of activity, apply Rescuer Soothing Blend for a relaxing sensation and to reduce feelings of tension for growing, tired legs. Copaiba, Lavender, Spearmint, and Zanthoxylum are expertly combined with Fractionated Coconut oil to soothe and promote resilience while being gentle enough for sensitive skin. Roll Rescuer onto your legs, hands, or shoulders after exercising or a long day of physical activity to provide feelings of comfort and relief. Zanthoxylum, an essential oil unique to this dōTERRA blend, is known for its calming and soothing benefits. Rescuer has a fresh, yet calming aroma that provides soothing support while comforting the emotions.
- Roll Rescuer onto growing children's legs before bedtime or after strenuous activity.
- Apply to temples and back of the neck to reduce feelings of tension.
- Massage into shoulders, neck, and back for a comforting and soothing experience.
Directions for Use
Aromatic Use: Roll on to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks
Topical Use: Apply to desired area. Intended for use with adult supervision.
Keep out of reach of children under 3. Possible skin sensitivity. If under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, mouth, and sensitive areas.
- Helps reduce feelings of tension
- Comforting and soothing to the skin
- Supports feelings of vitality and comfort
Copaiba, Lavender, Spearmint, and Zanthoxylum essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil
Woody, minty, floral