Citrus Bloom Springtime Blend
This product was a Limited Time Offer and is unavailable to add to your bag. Page remains for information purposes only.
Limited Time Offer
Beautifully crafted to welcome spring into your home, Citrus Bloom Springtime Blend is the perfect essential oil fusion, combining the brightness of citrus peels layered with freshly cut florals. Greek Wild Orange and Pink Grapefruit essential oils deliver the sunny and fresh aromatic notes to Citrus Bloom Springtime Blend, which uplifts and energizes while helping to reduce feelings of tension. The addition of Lavender, Roman Chamomile, and Magnolia adds a softer, sweeter touch that can help calm and soothe, leaving your emotions more balanced. Start your day with the aromatic presence of Citrus Bloom Springtime Blend to promote feelings of joyful self-worth and to stimulate a focused mindset.
- Diffuse in your favorite doTERRA diffuser throughout the day or as a start to your day and experience the positive, uplifting aroma of Citrus Bloom.
- Put one to two drops onto your wrists or diffuser jewelry for a constant bright and spring-like aroma.
- For a mid-day boost, rub one to two drops of Citrus Bloom Springtime Blend between your hands, cup the face, and inhale for optimistic and energizing feelings.
- Add to your doTERRA Hand & Body lotion for an uplifting massage experience.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
- Supports an energized and healthy frame of mind
- Promotes a positive outlook while creating feelings of tranquility
- Helps reduce feelings of anxiousness and tension
- Improves work environments by promoting feelings of focus and calm
Wild Orange, Grapefruit, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, and Magnolia essential oils.
Citrus, floral, sweet