Cedarwood Juniperus virginiana
With properties that help to soothe the mind and body, the warm, woody scent of Cedarwood oil promotes a relaxing environment when used topically or aromatically.
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides myriad benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood oil has a grounding aroma. When applied topically, Cedarwood essential oil has clarifying properties and is frequently used in massage therapy.
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing experience.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops of Cedarwood oil to your facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Naturally repels insects
- Creates a comforting and relaxing environment
- Helps to keep skin looking healthy
Nutty, woody, sweet
α-cedrene, cedrol, thujopsene