Black Pepper Piper nigrum
With noteworthy topical and internal benefits, Black Pepper essential oil can be used to add spice and sharpness when cooking, or to ward off seasonal and environmental threats.
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavor of foods, but its internal and topical benefits are equally noteworthy. This essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, known for their antioxidant activity* and ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats. Black Pepper promotes healthy circulation,* but should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation. It can also help with the digestion of foods, making it an ideal oil to cook with and enjoy both for its flavor and internal benefits.*
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Use internally to help soothe and support the nervous system.*
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.*
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Provides antioxidant and digestive support when used internally*
- Internal use can support healthy circulation*
- Enhances food flavor
- Soothing and satisfying aroma
dōTERRA Deep Blue® Touch
Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy
β-caryophyllene, limonene, sabinene, α-pinene, ß-Pinene, δ-3-carene
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.