- Make a spritzer to mist holiday trees, garland, or wreaths for a festive scent.
- Before a gathering, diffuse around the home to create a warm, welcoming environment.
- Put a few drops on a clay diffuser ornament.
- Use Holiday Joy to scent your greeting cards.
Greet the season and your guests with the sweet scent of Holiday Joy. This proprietary blend contains Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Nutmeg, Wild Orange, Cassia, Siberian Fir, and Douglas Fir essential oils, along with Vanilla Absolute.
- Clove Bud is warming and energizing. Clove is a hot oil, so be sure to dilute for any topical application.
- Sweet Cinnamon Bark is a fragrant favorite and contains cleansing properties. Like Clove, Cinnamon Bark is a hot oil, so dilute this blend if you are applying it topically.
- The familiar smell of Nutmeg is a soft and spicy addition to the aroma.
- Wild Orange adds citrus to the mix! Wild Orange is powerfully uplifting, refreshing, and purifying.
- A close cousin of Cinnamon, Cassia is strong and spicy. It is also a hot oil and adds further warmth to the blend.
- Siberian Fir is grounding. As a fir native to Russia and Canada, this oil is about as wintery as they come.
- Invigorating and fresh, you may also know Douglas Fir as the Christmas tree.
- Vanilla Absolute adds a deliciously sweet undertone to this blend that helps pull all the scents together as one.
Diffuse Holiday Joy to infuse joyful warmth into a cold winter evening and purify the air. It will have you and your loved ones feeling merry and bright all season long.