- Make a spritzer to mist holiday trees, garland, or wreaths for a festive scent.
- Before a gathering, diffuse around the home to create a warm, welcoming environment.
- Put a few drops on a clay diffuser ornament.
- Use Holiday Joy to scent your greeting cards.
Greet the season and your guests with the sweet scent of Holiday Joy. This festive-smelling oil blend contains Wild Orange, Clove, Cassia, Siberian Fir, Frankincense, Benzion, Ginger, Peru Balsam, and Cistus.
- Clove has a warm, energizing aroma. Remember that Clove is a hot oil, so be sure to dilute for any topical application.
- A close cousin of cinnamon, Cassia is strong and spicy. It’s also a hot oil and adds further warmth to this blend.
- Wild Orange adds citrus to the mix! Wild Orange is powerfully refreshing and offers an uplifting aroma.
- Siberian Fir has a grounding scent. Made from a fir native to Russia and Canada, this product is about as wintery as they come.
- Known as the king of oils, Frankincense is a powerful essential oil with a rich, complex aroma.
- The familiar smell of Ginger makes for a soft and spicy addition to this blend.
- Benzion, which is known as Styrax tonkinensis, smells like vanilla, but with balsamic tones. Peru Balsam has a similar aroma.
- Cistus offers a sweet almond—even cherry-like—aroma. Also known as rockrose, sunrose, rose of Sharon, and labdanum, Cistus has been used for perfume and incense since Biblical times.
Diffuse Holiday Joy to infuse jolly warmth into a cold winter evening. It’ll have you and your loved ones feeling merry and bright all season.