vEO Mega Product Description
doTERRA vEO Mega Essential Oil Omega Complex is a revolutionary, vegetarian-friendly formula blending CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils with natural, plant-sourced essential fatty acids (EFAs).
Contemporary research shows how important EFAs are in our diet. Omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs) are important for the health of the cardiovascular and immune systems, as well as joint health, and for promoting cellular growth, brain development, and skin health. The primary issue is that the best sources of EFAs are generally not common parts of the regular diet, have unpleasant tastes, and can be cost-prohibitive. The answer is essential fatty acid supplementation, but as fatty fish is the most abundant source, these supplements are not vegetarian-friendly.
A single daily dose of vEO Mega provides 1,200 milligrams of botanical omegas with 450 mg of ALA from flax seed oil and 105 mg of ALA from Inca Inchi oil, 20 mg of GLA from borage oil, 100 mg of DHA from algae oil, and a varied blend of other plant-sourced essential fatty acids. Additionally, it includes 800 IU of natural vitamin D, 60 IU of natural vitamin E, and 1 mg of pure astaxanthin (a powerful antioxidant carotenoid harvested from microalgae) and proprietary blend of doTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils that work in harmony with the essential fatty acids in vEO Mega.*
vEO Mega can be combined with other doTERRA supplements like Alpha CRS®+ and Microplex VMz® for lifelong health and vitality.*
What Makes vEO Mega Unique?
The ingredients of vEO Mega make it a highly unique product. One daily dose of the supplement provides the user with generous volumes of botanical omegas, ALA from Inca Inchi and flax seed oil, GLA from borage oil, DHA from algae oil, and more. This blend provides a wide spectrum of EFAs commonly deficient in the modern diet in highly bioavailable and vegetarian-friendly forms.
vEO Mega includes a proprietary blend of doTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils that work in harmony with the essential fatty acids. The combination of Clove, Frankincense, Thyme, Cumin, Wild Orange, Peppermint, Ginger, Caraway, and German Chamomile essential oils are a source of added antioxidant benefits, support healthy immune function, and serve as a natural preservative system that protects essential fatty acids and lipid-soluble vitamins from oxidizing and going rancid.*
vEO Mega also includes 800 IU of natural vitamin D, 60 IU of natural vitamin E, and 1 mg of pure astaxanthin. One of the most important roles of EFAs are in their support of circulatory and brain health.* The antioxidant carotenoid astaxanthin has been shown to protect against lipid oxidation in the brain and throughout the circulatory system.* There is also evidence that it supports eye, liver, digestive, skin, and immune system health.* The 60 IU of vitamin E provides further antioxidant support.* Lastly, vitamin D, a fat-soluble vitamin present in a limited number of foods, plays an essential role in bone health and growth, and immune system function.*
vEO Mega Uses and Benefits
- vEO Mega provides the same benefits as xEO Mega® Essential Oil Omega Complex in a vegetarian-friendly formula. Sourcing the EFAs from botanicals as opposed to marine sources, vEO Mega provides the same cardiovascular and immune system, brain development, and health inflammatory response benefits as xEO Mega.*
- As it provides the body with essential fatty acids, vEO Mega helps to support healthy joint function and comfort.* Countless studies have shown that EFAs are vital for maintaining joint health and mobility, and for overall health.*
- Another benefit of vEO Mega is that it provides a healthy balance of omega fatty acids.* Not all EFAs are created equal, and they all offer different benefits. vEO Mega is rich in ALA, GLA, DHA, and a varied blend of other plant-sourced essential fatty acids commonly deficient in the modern diet.
- One of the most researched benefits of EFAs are the support of proper brain development and function.* vEO Mega protects against lipid oxidation and supports healthy brain function.*
- vEO Mega can be taken every day to promote healthy cardiovascular, nervous, and immune system function.* Four capsules per day with food provides the omega-3 EFAs needed to restore the balance of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids to support several body systems.*
- A healthy balance of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids in the diet has been shown to support healthy skin.* Taking vEO Mega can help promote the look of healthy skin.*
- The broad spectrum of omega-3s in vEO Mega helps maintain the appropriate balance of essential fatty acids.* The supplement delivers 1,200 milligrams of botanical omegas with 350 mg of ALA from flax seed oil and 105 mg ALA from Inca Inchi oil, 20 mg of GLA from borage oil, and 100 mg of DHA from algae per daily serving.
- For those with dietary restrictions, supplements can cause great concern due to additives and other ingredients. Along with being vegetarian-friendly, vEO Mega does not contain milk or wheat products.
- Not only does vEO Mega offer impressive sources of EFAs, but it is also formulated with a proprietary blend of doTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils of Clove, Frankincense, Thyme, Cumin, Wild Orange, Peppermint, Ginger, Caraway, and German Chamomile. The blend of essential oils provides further antioxidant support and works as a natural preservative for the essential fatty acids and lipid-soluble vitamins.
- Like many doTERRA Supplements, vEO Mega has been specially formulated to be used daily with Alpha CRS+ and Microplex VMz as a comprehensive dietary supplement foundation for a lifetime of vitality and wellness.* The three supplements, combined with a healthy whole food–based diet, provide the nutritional building blocks for lifetime well-being.*
How to Take vEO Mega
Adults, take four liquicaps per day with food. vEO Mega is formulated to be used daily with Alpha CRS+ and Microplex VMz.
To learn more about this product, visit the vEO Mega Q&A page.