Ginger Zingiber officinale
When used as a kitchen spice, the hot, earthy nature of Ginger adds flavor to a variety of dishes, and can help to support healthy digestion.*
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favorite sweet and savory dishes.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- May help to support healthy digestion*
- May help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*
- May help reduce occasional nausea*
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Main Constituentsα-zingiberene, sesquiphellandrene
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.