Cypress Oil Product Descrption
Promoting vitality and boosting energetic feelings, Cypress oil can be used for its aromatic and topical benefits. Cypress oil is composed of monoterpenes, which can help improve the appearance of oily skin. It can also be applied topically to give the body an energizing lift. The chemical structure of Cypress oil also contributes to its renewing and uplifting fragrance. When used aromatically, Cypress oil produces a clean aroma that has both an invigorating and grounding effect on the emotions. Due to Cypress oil’s rejuvenating aroma and skin benefits, it is commonly used in spas and by massage therapists.
Where to Buy Cypress Essential Oil
To buy a potent and pure bottle of Cypressoil , visit the Cypress oil
All too often, essential oils that are available for purchase contain contaminates or filler substances. These extra substances weaken the power of an essential oil and reduce their effectivity in helping to fulfill individual needs. For this reason, it is crucial to get essential oils that are potent and pure. In order to guarantee effective essential oils, doTERRA subjects each batch of essential oils to the CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®
protocol. This protocol contains a series of thorough tests to ensure the maximum potency and purity of each oil sold. When customers buy from doTERRA, they can feel confident that the essential oils they receive are potent and pure, making them most effective for their needs.
Ready to learn more about the benefits of Cypress oil
and how to use it? Keep reading!
Cypress Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- An essential oil salve can be an effective way to enjoy the aromatic benefits of essential oils. Try making your own Cypress oil salve with this DIY Soothing Salve recipe. The addition of Cypress oil to the other oils in this recipe creates an invigorating vapor that can be useful during winter months.
- Searching for the energy to get up and run? Don’t sweat it, just apply Cypress oil to your feet and legs prior to a long run. The vitalizing sensation of Cypress oil on your skin will give you the motivational boost you need to endure and enjoy a long run.
- Oily skin is a common problem for many people. If you are looking for a way to reduce the shiny glow of oily skin, add Cypress oil to your daily routine. To rid your skin of the oily look, add one to two drops of Cypress oil to your toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin. This addition of Cypress oil will give your skin a healthy-looking, radiant glow.
- Fill the air with the fresh scents of essential oils by making your own Cypress oil diffuser blend. Add Lime and Cypress oil in the diffuser of your choice for an invigorating scent. The soft, woody aroma of Cypress oil will work to renew and uplift the senses while the scent of Lime will help purify the air. This Cypress oil diffuser combination is perfect for diffusing in times of transition or when feeling a lack of energy.
- Are you wanting a renewed and fresh look for your skin? Try taking advantage of the topical benefits of Cypress oil by adding it to doTERRA’s unscented Spa Hand & Body Lotion. This homemade, Cypress oil-infused lotion can be used to produce a grounding and stimulating scent when applied topically.
- Fill your home with the scent of fresh forest air by using Cypress oil in this diffuser blend. Add two drops of Cypress oil, three drops White Fir, and one drop Cedarwood for a refreshing, woody aroma. Cypress oil diffuser blends will help create an atmosphere reminiscent of of a fresh evergreen forest that is perfect for any outdoor lover.
- Give yourself a little piece of relaxation at the end of the day by using Cypress oil in a bath. For optimal results, add a half cup of Epsom salt and three drops of Cypress oil to a warm tub to help your body relax and revitalize after a stressful day.
- When you are feeling stagnant, inhale Cypress oil directly from the bottle. Inhaling Cypress oil has many benefits and provides a grounding and stimulating effect on the emotions. Because Cypress oil contains a variety of monoterpenes, its aromatic compounds help to uplift and give you the added boost you may need.
Due to its erect and evergreen features, the cypress tree is commonly used for cemetery landscaping.
The Cypress tree, commonly used in landscapes, is a perennial evergreen. Defining features of this tree are its upright and tall form. These trees can grow to exceptional heights of 60 to 80 feet tall. The foliage of the Cypress tree is dark green and scale like. The tree also produces cones that are 1.5 inches across. These cones are woody and scaly and usually take two years to mature. The origin of the Cypress tree is the Mediterranean area and western Asia.
Chemistry of Cypress Essential Oil
Main Chemical Components: α-pinene, carene, limonene
The three main chemical components of Cypress oil are α-pinene, carene, and limonene. Both limonene and α-pinene are part of the monoterpenes group and have strong uplifting characteristics. α-pinene is also well known as a chemical with powerful renewing properties. To learn more about the chemical components found in Cypress oil or other essential oils, visit the doTERRA Science Blog
Oils that Blend Well with Cypress Essential Oil
Cypress oil blends well with citrus oils like Lemon
, and Wild Orange
, as well as other oils such as Bergamot
, Clary Sage
, Juniper Berry
, and Sandalwood
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Buy Cypress Now