Cassia Oil Uses and Benefits
Essential Oil Spotlight
Essential Oil Spotlight
To buy a bottle of potent and pure Cassia essential oil, visit the Cassia oil product page.
- If you like citrus blends, you will love the refreshing twist that Cassia will bring. Add one drop of Cassia oil to your favorite citrus blend for a spicy and uplifting aroma. If you are looking for a great essential oil diffuser recipe using citrus oils and Cassia, combine three drops of Wild Orange essential oil with two drops of Cassia oil and diffuse. This diffuser recipe will provide you with warm, uplifting feelings to brighten your day.
- Because internal use of Cassia oil can help support healthy immune function,* Cassia is a powerful commodity in protecting the body from seasonal threats. To keep your body healthy throughout the year, take one to two drops of Cassia oil in a Veggie Capsule for added immune support when needed.*
- Relax and unwind from the day with a massage using Cassia oil. Combine one drop of Cassia oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut oil and massage into skin for a warming sensation. When applied topically, Cassia oil has the ability to help soothe the body and its aroma can help to uplift the senses. This massage blend is especially beneficial during the winter months due to its warming properties and spicy scent.
- Looking for something to provide internal cleansing and digestive benefits? Look no further. Combine one to two drops of Cassia oil with one to two drops Lemon oil in a Veggie Capsule and take with water for digestive help.* This Lemon and Cassia combination is also a perfect way to ward off hunger cravings.* Combined with frequent exercise and healthy eating, this drink can be a different option to aid in weight loss.*
- Exfoliate your skin with this do-it-yourself Festive Fall Sugar Scrub with Cassia oil. This customizable sugar scrub is a wonderful way to soften your skin while also enriching your senses with the fragrances of autumn. In this DIY, you can blend the rich scents of Cassia, Ginger, and Clove essential oils for an uplifting and rejuvenating look and feel your skin will want to thank you for. This sugar scrub is also a great gift for friends, birthdays, teacher gifts, or simply showing someone you are thinking of them.
- Cassia is a heart-healthy essential oil when used internally. If you are looking for a way to help support your cardiovascular system, use Cassia oil internally. Put one to two drops of Cassia oil in a Veggie Capsule to promote healthy cardiovascular system function.*
- Cassia oil can be just as powerful in the kitchen as it is on the body. The spicy, cinnamon taste of Cassia can be used to spruce up a variety of traditional recipes—especially during the holiday season. Cassia oil can be used in pies, breads, and other entrees or deserts. Because Cassia is a close relative to cinnamon, it can replace cinnamon in many different foods.
- Along with its uplifting aroma, Cassia oil can also produce feelings of excitement. Get the most out of Cassia by diffusing it for its aromatic benefits. Diffusing Cassia oil can help promote feelings of arousal.
- Inspire your senses with this choice doTERRA diffuser blend using Cassia oil. Place two drops of Cassia, four drops of Wild Orange, and two drops of White Fir oil into a diffuser for a refreshing aroma. With White Fir’s calming effect and Wild Orange’s energizing aroma, this diffuser trio is a stabilizing blend you will not want to miss out on.
- Are you a lover of the great outdoors? In outdoor activities and especially during hikes, hydration is a crucial element to maintaining health and enjoying your outside adventures. To support hydration, put a drop of Cassia oil in your water for a delicious flavoring to help increase your water intake when hiking or doing extensive outdoor activity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.