Dill Oil Product Description
With an herbaceous flavor and a variety of health benefits, Dill essential oil is an ideal household oil. In the kitchen, Dill’s sweet savor can be used in a variety of dishes to improve the taste of salads, potatoes, fish, curry, vegetables, and rice. Dill oil can also be used internally to support digestion and overall gastrointestinal health while providing important antioxidants to the body.* Dill’s powerful internal benefits can help purify the body’s systems.* When used aromatically, Dill emits a fresh, grassy scent that can help lessen stress and anxious feelings.
Where to Buy Dill Oil
To buy a bottle of Dill, visit the Dill essential oil product page or order from a local doTERRA Wellness Advocate.
With so many natural benefits, doTERRA Dill essential oil is a desired oil among health and cooking enthusiasts alike. You’ll find many uses for Dill throughout the house, at work, or on-the-go. With doTERRA’s CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® protocol and other thorough processes, doTERRA ensures that their oils are pure, potent, and highly effective. When you purchase Dill oil from doTERRA, you can feel confident that the oil you purchase is high-quality and will work to match your health, culinary, and vitality needs.
Dill Oil Uses and Benefits
- One of Dill essential oil’s benefits is its ability to support digestion and overall gastrointestinal health.* Dill essential oil supports digestion by stimulating digestive juices in the stomach.* Its distinct taste can also stimulate the salivary glands to further aid the digestion process.*
- When taken internally, Dill oil provides important antioxidants.* Antioxidants are essential for the body because they inhibit oxidization. For these antioxidant benefits, put Dill essential oil in a Veggie Capsule and ingest.
- Experience the herbal aroma of Dill oil by diffusing it in your home. Dill will fill any room with its light, refreshing scent and can be diffused singly or in a blend of essential oils. For an emotionally renewing diffuser blend, diffuse Dill oil with Bergamot and Lemon essential oils to reduce stress and anxious feelings.
- In addition to Dill’s other internal benefits, Dill oil can be taken internally to help purify the body’s systems.* For quick results, dilute one drop of Dill essential oil into 4 fl. oz. of liquid, and drink.
- Looking for a simple way to spice up your meals? Use doTERRA Dill oil for cooking your next savory dish—you will love the pop of flavor it brings. Dill oil is known for its ability to enhance the flavor of various cuisines. Add Dill oil to your marinades, soups, and salads for a sweet, herbal kick that will enliven your taste buds.
- For a restful night’s sleep, drink a cup of Dill essential oil tea before going to bed. This tea is made simply by adding one to two drops of Dill oil to herbal tea before bedtime. The Dill oil, combined with the herbal tea, will provide the ideal concoction for a relaxing night of sleep.*
- Canning is a wonderful way to extend the shelf-life of perishable items so that they can be enjoyed later. When canning vegetables, add Dill oil to the jar before sealing the lid. The Dill essential oil will help preserve the fresh garden vegetables.
- Create a dish of rich flavor and culture by making Ildikó’s Hungarian Lángos and Cucumber Dill Oil Dip. This Dill essential oil recipe combines flavorful vegetables with sour cream and Dill essential oil to make the perfect companion for delicious lángos. For an impressive Dill essential oil dip that is sure to please, make this dish for your next get-together with friends.