Geranium Oil Uses and Benefits
Essential Oil Spotlight
Essential Oil Spotlight
Geranium Oil Product Description
- Enhance your daily skin care routine by adding a little dose of Geranium oil. Use one to two drops of Geranium oil on your face daily to promote a glowing, even skin tone. Geranium essential oil has been cherished for centuries for its skin beautifying benefits, and there is a reason why!
- Geranium oil is ideal for massages. The properties of Geranium oil will help promote the appearance of healthy skin while also providing a grounding and calming effect to emotions. Combine Geranium oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to give your partner a sensual massage.
- Transform the look of your hair by enriching what you put on it. Your shampoo and conditioner may be good, but with the added hair benefits of Geranium oil, it will be even better. Start this transformation by adding a few drops of Geranium oil to your shampoo and conditioner. This addition will give your hair a radiant and healthy glow.
- After a shower, apply Geranium essential oil to your skin to give it a smoothing effect. One of Geranium’s key benefits is promoting the appearance of clear and healthy skin. Take advantage of this powerful benefit by applying Geranium oil to your skin whenever it lacks a healthy appearance.
- Looking for some more ways to apply the benefits of Geranium oil to your skin? After a sweaty workout or a day in the sun, apply Geranium oil topically to promote clear and vibrant skin.
- Sometimes feelings of stress and anxiousness can get in the way of daily living. For those frustrating or uneasy moments, make sure to use the aromatic benefits of Geranium oil. Place one drop of Geranium oil in the palm of your hands and then rub your hands together. Once you have rubbed the oil in your hands, cup your hands over your nose and mouth and breathe slowly. Doing this will have a calming and grounding effect on your emotions.
- Practice your craft skills and share the sweet, floral scents of Geranium oil by making DIY Potpourri. Simply gather some of your favorite spices, add a couple drops of Geranium and any other favorite essential oils, and place it in a bowl of your choosing. This homemade potpourri is great for adding décor to a room or for using in bathrooms to maintain a constant, pleasant aroma.
- Geranium oil comes in handy when unwanted insects wander into the house. Because of the chemical components found within Geranium oil, Geranium naturally repels insects. Add a drop of Geranium oil to a cotton ball and place it in corners where insects are likely to be found. If you are going to garden outside and are cautious of the insects around you, wear Geranium oil to keep the insects away.
- Aromatherapy steam facials are a great way to open your pores and renew your skin. The best steam facial includes herbs or essential oils. Create your own steam facial with Geranium essential oil. The properties of Geranium will help beautify the skin while you are receiving the cleansing benefits of the steam facial.
- Due to Geranium oil’s ability to promote healthy-looking hair and skin, Geranium is a great oil to include in many skin and hair products. Add a drop or two of Geranium oil to your DIY hand wash, shampoo, heat protectant, hairspray, conditioner, body wash, detangler, and much more. Adding this one essential oil will give you healthier and more vibrant hair and skin.
The leaves and flowers of a geranium plant are edible and are often used in desserts, cakes, jellies, and teas. In the Victorian era, fresh geranium leaves were used as decorative pieces on formal dining tables and the leaves of the geranium could be consumed as a fresh sprig if desired.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.