Italian and Oregano Chicken Soup
with Oregano Essential Oil
This chicken soup is just what the soul ordered. The fresh vegetables and hearty sauce will make you feel full and satisfied without being weighed down.
Tomatoes: The beta-carotene and vitamins in tomatoes can help to decrease the harmful effects of free radicals (molecules that can assist in causing cancer, heart disease, arthritis, etc.). For beta-carotene rich tomatoes, make sure to choose the reddest ones! 
- Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 4 tablespoons of flaked oregano in small skillet and sauté over medium heat for approximately 1 minute. Set aside.
- Place chicken, 1 tablespoon of chicken bouillon, and 1 cup of water in pressure cooker. Cook for 20 minutes on high. Once chicken has finished cooking, shred or dice chicken.
- Dice 4 stalks of celery and 1 green pepper. Place celery and green pepper in small skillet and sauté over medium heat for approximately 1 minute.
- Place chicken and celery and green pepper mixture back into pressure cooker. Add pasta.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of powdered chicken bouillon with 5 cups of water and pour over noodles until covered.
- Add ½ teaspoon of real salt and ½ teaspoon coarse black pepper. Cook in pressure cooker on low pressure for 2 minutes.
- When complete, add 1 pint of whipping cream, 4 Roma tomatoes diced, the sautéed oregano, and Oregano essential oil. Mix thoroughly and let heat for 1 minute before serving.
Italian Chicken Soup
with Oregano essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.