This doTERRA Policy Manual (Policy Manual) has been incorporated into and made part of the Terms and Conditions of the Wellness Advocate Agreement Form. This Policy Manual, the Wellness Advocate Agreement Form, and the Business Application Addendum constitute the entire agreement (“Contract”) between doTERRA (“Company”) and the Wellness Advocate. The Contract or any part thereof may be amended by the Company in accordance with the provisions herein.
A Wellness Advocate's failure to comply with the provisions of this Policy Manual or any of the referenced documents comprising the Contract between the Company and a Wellness Advocate may, in the sole discretion of the Company, result in any or all of the following: termination of the Distributorship of the Wellness Advocate, loss of the right to sponsor other Wellness Advocates, loss of the right to receive a Bonus, loss of formal recognition by the Company, and suspension or termination of other rights and privileges.
A. doTERRA Company Mission: doTERRA is committed to sharing the life-enhancing benefits of Certified Pure Tested Grade™ essential oils with the world. doTERRA does this by:
- Discovering and developing the world’s highest-quality essential oil products through a leveraged network of highly-educated and experienced botanists, chemists, health scientists, and health care professionals;
- Producing our essential oil products to the highest standard of quality, purity, and safety used in the industry—CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™;
- Distributing our products through Wellness Advocates who, working from home, introduce, educate, and sell doTERRA products;
- Providing educational opportunities for all people interested in learning how essential oils can be used as a self-care wellness alternative;
- Bringing together health care professionals of traditional and alternative medicine to encourage further study and application of essential oils in modern health care practices.
B. doTERRA Company Values: doTERRA will conduct business in such a way as to be a positive influence for good with each person, Customer, Wellness Advocate, employee, vendor, and partner with whom it comes in contact, by:
- Conducting our business with absolute honesty and integrity;
- Treating all people with kindness and respect;
- Conducting our interactions with others in a spirit of service and caring;
- Working hard and managing the use of company resources wisely;
- Fostering an uplifting work environment by smiling, laughing, and having fun;
- Being grateful for success and giving recognition to others; and by
- Being generous with those less fortunate in our community and around the world.