Tangerine Citrus reticulata
A favorite among citrus oils, Tangerine has a refreshing and happy aroma.
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and
herbal health practices. The essential oil supports healthy
digestion and metabolism.* Tangerine has a sweet, tangy
aroma, similar to other citrus oils, that is uplifting.
Tangerine is known for its cleansing properties, and for
supporting a healthy immune and respiratory system.*
Tangerine essential oil can be used to help soothe anxious
feelings and manage stress. A popular and flavorful
addition to desserts and drinks—from water to fruit
smoothies—Tangerine can be used in any recipe calling for
- Add two to three drops as a flavoring in cake and cookie recipes.
- Add one to two drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavoring.
- To energize and uplift mood, place one to two drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room.
- Apply to flex points or abdomen to promote feelings of happiness.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Internal use supports healthy digestion and metabolism*
- Cleansing and purifying
- Take internally to support a healthy immune system*
- Creates an inspiring environment
Tangy, sweet, fresh
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.