(Hawaiian) Sandalwood Oil
Hawaiian Sandalwood oil has a calming, grounding aroma that is frequently used in meditation.
From a renewable source in Hawaii, doTERRA’s amazing Sandalwood essential oil delivers a variety of benefits, including smoothing skin and enhancing moods. With thousands of years of documented use, Sandalwood oil has a high value to many users. Hawaiian Sandalwood oil has a rich, sweet, woody aroma that instills calmness and well-being, making it a perfect oil to incorporate into massage or aromatherapy.
Sandalwood essential oil is very soothing and beneficial to the skin, making it highly sought after in body and skin care products. Research suggests Hawaiian Sandalwood oil helps with the appearance of skin imperfections. In addition to being soothing and beneficial to the skin, Hawaiian Sandalwood oil provides these same effects to mood, helping to lessen tension and promote emotional well-being.
- Diffuse Hawaiian Sandalwood oil or apply to the neck and shoulders at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
- Add one to two drops to your favorite moisturizer or night cream for smooth, glowing skin.
- Add one to two Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil drops to a hot bath to promote relaxation and lessen tension.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes healthy-looking, smooth skin
- Creates a positive environment
- Frequently used in meditation for its grounding aroma
Rich, honey, sweet, woody
α-santalol, ß-santalol, cis-lanceol
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.