Coriander oil is similar in chemical composition to Lavender. It is also known to aid in maintaining a clear complexion and creating a relaxing atmosphere.
Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander oil has a high linalool content, which helps skin maintain a clear complexion. Coriander essential oil's sweet, herbaceous aroma makes it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
- Take a few drops internally after eating large meals.
- Apply Coriander essential oil to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion.
- Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet.
- After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Similar chemical composition to Lavender
- Helps maintain a clear complexion
- Creates a relaxing atmosphere
Green, floral, herbaceous
Linalool, α-pinene, γ-terpinene, camphor
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.