The fresh, herbal aroma of Cilantro essential oil makes it useful for cooking. It is also used in soaps for cleansing purposes.
The culinary uses and additional benefits of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Internal use of Cilantro promotes healthy digestion and supports healthy immune and nervous system functions. Applied topically, Cilantro oil is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Linalool and trans-2-decenal, the two main components of Cilantro, are known to have surface cleansing properties. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
- Place two drops of Cilantro essential oil in a doTERRA veggie cap to support healthy digestion and immune system function.*
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
- Combine Cilantro oil with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma and a beneficial surface cleanser.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavor
- Used in soaps for cleansing purposes
- Fresh, clean aroma
Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent
Linalool, trans-2- Decenal
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.