- Apply to skin blemishes and imperfections.
- Use on occasional minor skin irritations for a soothing effect.
- Rub on nails after showering to keep them looking healthy.
What’s Tea Tree Touch Good For?
Tea Tree Touch provides the powerful benefits of Tea Tree essential oil in a simple, easy-to-use roller bottle. Plus, it’s been prediluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, increasing the absorption of the essential oil into your skin. The predilution also makes Tea Tree Touch ideal for those with more gentle or sensitive skin.
Tea Tree Touch is good for soothing occasional minor skin irritations and promoting a healthy-looking complexion. It also cleanses the skin and nails.
How to Use Tea Tree Touch
To use Tea Tree Touch, simply roll it on the desired area. Here are some additional ways to use it:
- After washing your face, roll onto your skin before applying moisturizer.
- Roll onto occasional minor skin irritations for a calming and cleansing effect on the area.
- Rub on your skin for a soothing sensation after a long day of fun in the sun.
- After showering, apply to your scalp.
- When your body needs a little extra support, roll on the bottoms of your feet.
- Use after shaving to help soothe the skin.
Tea Tree is a unique, versatile essential oil with over 90 different chemical constituents. Learn more about it on the Tea Tree Discover Solutions