TerraShield® Uses and Benefits
Essential Oil Spotlight
Essential Oil Spotlight
TerraShield Product Description
When it comes to protecting yourself from outdoor annoyances, what better way than protecting yourself with Mother Nature’s offerings itself? Though often unseen, many plants contain a vapor barrier provided by their essential oils that protect them from potential threats in their environment. The doTERRA TerraShield essential oil blend harnesses these plant-protecting essential oils into one product for an effective outdoor blend. Combining Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Catnip, Lemon Eucalyptus, Litsea, Nootka, Arborvitae, and Vanilla Bean Absolute, TerraShield is a topical and aromatic blend that can improve any outdoor adventure as its natural ingredients aid in protecting against environmental annoyances. Due to its organic nature, the TerraShield oil is safe for all to use.
Where to Buy TerraShield
Whether you’re a hiker, biker, camper, or outdoor enthusiast of any kind, you will love the convenience and protection that the newly formulated TerraShield provides. If you would like to buy a bottle of TerraShield for your next outdoor adventure, visit the TerraShield Outdoor Blend product page. TerraShield is a highly effective product that is formulated with CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils. CPTG® oils are essential oils that are held to a high-standard of purity and potency and have been thoroughly tested to verify effectivity. These CPTG essential oils ensure that the doTERRA essential oils, blends, or products you receive are of the highest quality in order to fulfill your needs and the needs of your family.
The TerraShield Outdoor Blend is now offered in a 30 ml spray bottle. TerraShield Spray will give you all of the benefits of doTERRA TerraShield oil while adding in the convenience of a spray lid and top, allowing you to access its benefits quicker and easier. The shape of the container also makes it a great fit for a pocket or bag and can be easily carried and stored for on-the-go use.
TerraShield Uses and Benefits
- TerraShield is most commonly known for its ability to act as a natural and effective barrier and to protect against outdoor threats. These protecting effects are a result of Cedarwood, Arborvitae, and catnip plant essential oils which contain natural repellant properties. If you are looking for a natural barrier for yourself or your loved ones, TerraShield is the perfect essential oil blend to use.
- Because the TerraShield essential oil blend is made up of essential oils from plants, it is natural and safe to use on the whole family. So put away those toxic outdoor sprays, liquids, or lotions, and try something a little more organic with doTERRA TerraShield oil.
- To help your kid’s get the most of their summer vacation, make sure they are thoroughly protected and prepared for their outdoor adventures by applying the TerraShield essential oil blend topically. For best results, apply TerraShield to your child’s arms and legs before he or she goes outside, and make sure to get your arms and legs, too.
- Preparing for the ultimate outdoor barbeque? To keep environmental annoyances from ruining your summer, add three to four drops of TerraShield oil to the diffuser of your choice, and diffuse. TerraShield will assist in allowing you and your guests to enjoy a good meal in the great outdoors.
- TerraShield not only protects you when you’re outdoors, it can also be used to protect you while indoors. Spray the TerraShield essential oil blend around your door and windowsills to protect your home. You can also use TerraShield around tent doors and windows while camping.
- For your next fishing trip, apply TerraShield oil to your arms and neck or place a drop of TerraShield on a piece of Aromatherapy jewelry and wear it while you’re out. If you’re interested in making your own Aromatherapy jewelry, visit doTERRA’s DIY Aromatherapy Jewelry page.
- The outdoors provide limitless amounts of fun and amazement that should not go unnoticed. With the doTERRA TerraShield essential oil blend, you can focus on experiencing the many facets of nature while avoiding those occasional environmental annoyances. This oil will provide you with a new level of comfort in the outside scene and allow you to enjoy every minute of Mother Nature’s beauty.
- Ylang Ylang Flower
- Nootka Wood
- Cedarwood Wood
- Catnip Plant
- Lemon Eucalyptus Leaf
- Litsea Fruit
- Arborvitae Wood
- Vanilla Bean Absolute
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Tamanu Seed
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.