doTERRA SPA Exfoliating Body Scrub Product Description
An important part of maintaining healthy-looking skin is occasionally polishing the skin and getting rid of dead skin cells by exfoliating. Unfortunately, many of the exfoliating products on the market today are rough on the skin, and often remove moisture—leaving the skin dry and lackluster. With help from pure essential oils, the doTERRA SPA Exfoliating Body Scrub cleanses, soothes, and exfoliates the skin in order to leave it with a soft, natural glow.
Where to buy doTERRA SPA Exfoliating Body Scrub
If you are interested in purchasing the Exfoliating Body Scrub to help nourish and soften your skin, visit the doTERRA SPA Exfoliating Body Scrub product page. The Exfoliating Body Scrub also pairs well with other products in the doTERRA SPA product line, like the doTERRA SPA Refreshing Body Wash, the doTERRA Spa Replenishing Body Butter, and more.
For those who seek personal care products with safe, natural ingredients, the doTERRA SPA product line offers a natural way to care for the body. Infused with essential oils, products like the Exfoliating Body Scrub provide vast benefits for the skin, while producing a pleasant aroma.
doTERRA SPA Exfoliating Body Scrub Uses and Benefits
- One of the best ways to achieve soft, touchable skin is to exfoliate. The Exfoliating Body Scrub uses essential oils to gently exfoliate and polish the skin. When your skin is feeling rough, dry, or dull, the Exfoliating Body Scrub will give it a moisturizing polish—leaving you feeling renewed and your skin restored.
- One benefit of using essential oils for skin is that they possess powerful cleansing properties that help purify the skin in a safe, natural way. Essential oils also possess soothing characteristics that can help soothe and calm the skin. By using essential oils like Wild Orange and Grapefruit, the Exfoliating Body Scrub cleanses and purifies the skin. The addition of Ginger essential oil provides warming and soothing properties for the skin. This combination of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils provides a natural way to soothe and purify the skin, without the use of toxins, chemicals, or synthetic substances.
- While exfoliation is helpful for creating soft, touchable skin, it can also help improve the appearance of the skin. The essential oils and other soothing ingredients included in the Exfoliating Body Scrub will leave the skin with a healthy, natural glow. When your skin feels or looks less than its best, the Exfoliating Body Scrub can help restore it to its former glory with help from hydrating, soothing essential oils.
- Not only does the use of essential oils in the Exfoliating Body Scrub help cleanse and soothe the skin, but it also creates an invigorating aromatic experience. With sweet, refreshing essential oils like Wild Orange and Grapefruit oil, applying the Exfoliating Body Scrub to your skin will produce an aromatic experience that is enticing to the senses, and leave your body feeling warm, pampered, and luxurious.
- One major benefit of the Exfoliating Body Scrub is that it helps remove dead skin cells while exfoliating. Many exfoliators attempt to remove dead skin cells, but have a rough, undesirable effect on the skin, and can even leave the skin feeling dry or coarse. But with soothing ingredients like macadamia, kukui, and coconut oils, the Exfoliating Body Scrub removes dead skin cells, and restores hydration to the skin so that it is moisturized and soft.
Wild Orange: The use of Wild Orange essential oil is common in skincare products because of its cleansing and purifying properties. Not only does the addition of Wild Orange oil give the Exfoliating Body Scrub powerful cleansing properties for the skin, but it also adds a sweet, refreshing aroma.
Natural sugar cane: The use of natural sugar cane in the doTERRA SPA Exfoliating Body Scrub helps to gently exfoliate the skin, so that it isn’t rough like other exfoliating products.
Ginger: Characterized as a warm, spicy essential oil, Ginger oil can be useful for soothing the skin. The warming properties of the oil also help provide a comforting, warm sensation for the skin when applied topically.
Sunflower oil: Because sunflower oil is rich in essential fatty acids, it makes the Exfoliating Body Scrub the perfect product to help smooth and soften the skin.
Grapefruit: Like other citrus oils, Grapefruit oil can help purify and cleanse the skin. It is a popular essential oil for skin because it promotes a clear and healthy-looking complexion. Not to mention, it has a delightful, fruity scent.
Sweet almond oil: While some exfoliators feel rough and even scratchy on the skin, sweet almond oil helps the Exfoliating Body Scrub moisturize and glide over the skin during each use—leaving the skin soft and hydrated.
Kukui nut oil: To help avoid the greasy residue that is often left behind by exfoliating products, the Exfoliating Body Scrub includes kukui nut oil. This oil is soothing, moisturizing, and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy.
How to use doTERRA SPA Exfoliating Body Scrub
Apply Exfoliating Body Scrub generously to damp body. Massage gently into the skin, particularly on elbows, feet, or any other area that needs exfoliation. Rinse thoroughly.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.