DIY: Rosemary Lavender Hair Rinse
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil
- Bring the water to boil in a large pot and remove from heat.
- Cool and then add vinegar and Lavender and Rosemary essential oils.
- Pour into a glass jar, seal, and shake. Let sit for at least 2 hours (Leaving it overnight is also recommended). Strain.
- When ready to use, pour a little over your hair and massage into your scalp. Rinse with cool water.