Hand cleansers are a convenient, on-the-go solution for cleansing your hands when soap and water are unavailable. This homemade version will not only cleanse your hands, but moisturize them too.
- 5 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 4 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 8–10 drops doTERRA On Guard
Note: Essential oils can be stored in plastic containers if the essential oils are highly diluted. Make sure they are high quality if you do use plastic containers.
- In bowl, combine aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil.
- Add eight to 10 drops of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend to aloe vera mixture.
- Add water and mix well to combine. Add more or less water depending on the consistency you want.
- Pour into container.
- Place your homemade hand cleanser in your bag, car, or office for an effective, alcohol-free hand cleanser.