Wild Orange Power Bites
Life is busy and is constantly on-the-go. These nutrient-packed power bites are great for those days when you just need a little extra boost. These power bites made with Wild Orange essential oil will help keep your body full of energy during your busy day.
Dried Cranberries: This berry can help to regulate blood sugar levels in individuals with type two diabetes. Dried Cranberries also have antioxidants that can help decrease risks of inflammation, heart disease, and cancer.
Raw Honey: This delicious food has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties like hydrogen peroxide and antiseptic. Certain types of raw honey have been used to fight even the toughest of bacterial infections such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
Chia Seeds: These seeds are packed with both soluble and insoluble fibers which can promote a healthy digestive system.
- Place all ingredients into mixer except for half cup shredded coconut.
- Add essential oil.
- Mix until well combined.
- Roll into balls and coat in the other half cup of shredded coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator and eat when you need an extra boost of energy.
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:5 minutes
1 cup finely shredded coconut, divided
1 cup almond butter
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup raw honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons chia seeds
3 drops Wild Orange essential oil
1. Place all ingredients into mixer except for half cup shredded coconut.
2. Add essential oil.
3. Mix until well combined.
4. Roll into balls and coat in the other half cup of shredded coconut.
5. Place in the refrigerator.
Eat when you need an extra boost of energy or before a workout.