Kale chips are a delicious, easy, and inexpensive way to get more greens into your diet. Try this recipe for original flavored kale chips or spice them up with other herbs and essential oils for more options. Try garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and Lemon oil for an Italian twist, or cumin and Lime oil for Mexican-style chips.
1 large bunch kale, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 drops Lemon oil
Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200° F.
- Wash and dry kale thoroughly.
- Combine olive oil and Lemon oil in large mixing bowl.
- Add kale and toss. Make sure kale is well coated with oils.
- Once coated, place on baking sheet in single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake on the center rack for 45–50 minutes or until crispy.
Tip: Keep an eye on the smaller pieces and take them out if they are done earlier; otherwise they will burn.