This simple Herb Bread with Rosemary essential oil is flavorful, fluffy, and delicious. The next time you need something to pair with a pasta dish, Italian entrée, or need something easy to bring to a party, give this essential oil recipe a try. Packed with all the flavor and herb-y goodness that Rosemary oil has to offer, you’ll definitely have this recipe on repeat.
4 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ cup milk
1 cup butter, melted
2 drops Rosemary essential oil
Dried thyme herbs
- Preheat oven to 450 F and grease baking sheet.
- Stir together flour, salt, baking powder, milk, melted butter, dried herbs, and Rosemary essential oil.
- Knead the dough until smooth.
- Roll out dough and cut into six-inch triangles. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.