These Cinnamon Apple Chips are sweet, crispy, and have a delicious hint of cinnamon, making them a perfect treat for the lunchbox. Enjoy alone or chop and add to your porridge, banana bread, or cookies.
- 7–8 medium sized apples
- 1 tablespoon sugar or sweetener of choice
- 6 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- Preheat oven to 100° C.
- Put baking paper onto two baking trays.
- Combine sugar and Cinnamon Bark essential oil in small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Slice apples into thin slices.
- Place apples onto baking paper covered baking trays in single layer.
- Sprinkle apple slices with Cinnamon essential oil sugar mixture.
- Place baking trays in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Halfway through, flip apples over.
- When edges of apples are curled, take out of oven and place on wire rack until cooled and crispy.