Previously only available during special promotions, the long-awaited Jasmine essential oil is now a permanent product. As a part of the doTERRA Touch® line, it comes in a 10 mL roll-on bottle. Known as the “King of Flowers,” Jasmine is prized for its delicate white flowers, which emit a highly fragrant aroma for up to 36 hours after being hand-picked.
Our Favorite Uses
Known for its warm and floral fragrance, Jasmine also provides a myriad of benefits both aromatically and topically. Here are some of our favorite uses:
- Apply on your wrists and neck as a personal fragrance. Jasmine’s aroma is intensely floral, warm, musky, and exotic—the perfect scent for a fun perfume. (Not to mention its scent is also uplifting!)
- Jasmine is known to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote healthy-looking, radiant skin. Because of its convenient application in a roll-on bottle and its combination with Fractionated Coconut Oil, you can apply Jasmine Touch directly on skin imperfections in the morning and night. Not only will it help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections but it will also leave your skin with a beautiful glowing complexion.
- Because Jasmine has such an uplifting scent, using Jasmine Touch on our pulse points is the perfect way to uplift mood. Emotionally, Jasmine promotes feelings of joy, peace, and self-confidence. Applying Jasmine in the morning will help provide a positive outlook on the day and leave you feeling uplifted and confident.
- Jasmine is one of the most precious essential oils because extracting it is extremely labor-intensive. The extraction process must be done at daybreak when the flowers are most fragrant and have the highest percentage of aromatic components intact.
- Due to the large amount of flowers needed to produce a small amount of oil, Jasmine is highly sought after in both the perfume industry and in aromatherapy.
doTERRA Jasmine Touch will be available for purchase starting October 2, 2017.