Using Copaiba Essential Oil
Copaiba’s main chemical component is beta-caryophyllene, a chemical similar to cannabinoids found in cannabis that may protect nerve cells and have benefits for the cardiovascular and immune systems.*
Our Favorite Uses
Copaiba is a versatile oil. See some of our favorite ways to use Copaiba below:
- Keep your skin clear and clean while reducing the appearance of blemishes by adding Copaiba to your toner or by applying it directly to skin before applying moisturizer.
- Copaiba blends well with Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense, or Ylang Ylang. Using any of these oils that appeal to you, create your own personal fragrance in a roller bottle, and then fill the rest of the bottle with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Most of the body can benefit from Copaiba—it supports the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and immune system.* To take advantage of these benefits for any of these systems, add one to two drops to water, juice, or make your own tea using warm water and honey.
- When you’re facing a stressful day ahead or feeling worried, diffusing Copaiba’s woody scent can help calm any anxious feelings you may be experiencing.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to take advantage of the antioxidants—the substance that stops potential damage to your cells from oxidation.*
- Use in a calming bath by adding two to three drops to body wash before mixing it in the water.
Did you know?
- The Amazon rainforest represents over half of the planet’s remaining rainforests. doTERRA is proud to partner with a large network of copaiba harvesters that sustainably collect their oleoresin and ensure that the trees will be around for years to come.
- Copaiba trees can grow to more than 100 feet tall.
Interested in trying Copaiba essential oil? It is being launched early, and is now available for purchase!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.