Using dōTERRA Neroli Touch
Most Common Uses
Because doTERRA Neroli Touch is diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, it is primarily meant to be used topically or aromatically. Here are some ways to incorporate it into your daily life:
- Before any big event, keep your skin looking its best by applying Neroli directly to skin before using moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes. You can also apply it throughout the day as needed.
- Apply to your pulse points on your wrists, neck, or the side of your forehead to uplift your mood and enjoy the sweet citrusy scent.
- When you’re feeling anxious or frazzled, apply Neroli to your palms and cup your hands around your nose. Breathe in the scent deeply a few times to feel more relaxed and at peace.
- Roll a small amount onto skin and then add Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram oils for an aromatic massage experience.
Did you know?
- As with most floral oils, timing is important when working with the blossoms. Orange blossoms will quickly lose their oil after they’ve been picked, and need to be steam distilled as soon as possible to produce the highest quality and quantity of oil possible.
- Neroli is not a photosensitive oil, and should be fine to wear topically when outdoors.
Want to try the new doTERRA Neroli Touch? Starting October 2, 2017 it will be available for regular purchase.