This DIY make n’ take class is all about bath bombs and includes an easy for everyone recipe so that anyone can pull them off!
Bath bombs are a simple way to promote a luxurious, relaxing, spa-like atmosphere for your bath. They are quick and easy to make, and can be enjoyed by the entire family. They also make great gifts for weddings, baby showers, birthdays, or as a way to let someone know you are thinking about them.
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup citric acid
- 10–20 drops essential oil of choice
- 100 percent pure witch hazel in spray bottle
- Mold (Plastic, silicone, or metal)
- Optional: Natural coloring (We used Mica Powder, which can be found here.)
- In a large bowl, combine baking soda and citric acid.
- If using, add ½ teaspoon natural coloring and mix well.
- Stir in essential oils.
- Spray the entire surface of the mix with witch hazel and mix with hands. Continue to spray and mix rapidly until the mixture holds together.
- Quickly press the mixture into desired mold, making sure it is firmly packed. Let mixture set in mold for 20–30 seconds. Gently tap the mold to release bath bombs.
- Let dry for 30 minutes or until they are firm and do not fall apart.
- Lavender & Eucalyptus
- doTERRA Serenity®
- Frankincense & Sandalwood
Printable recipe cards can be downloaded here.