Emotions have the power to influence how we perceive the world—whether for good or for bad. We are often told that we are in control of our reactions, and yet in the midst of emotion, this can seem far from the truth. Yet it is possible to influence our emotions in a more positive direction. If you don’t believe us, just take a look at the doTERRA Emotional Aromatherapy® oils, doTERRA Peace® and doTERRA Motivate®. Of the doTERRA Emotional Aromatherapy blends, doTERRA Peace and doTERRA Motivate are next to each other on the doTERRA Emotional Aromatherapy Wheel, but their benefits are completely unique.
doTERRA Peace Touch
Fused with the scents of both floral and mint oils, this Reassuring Blend gives you the opportunity to open yourself up to possibilities and emotions outside of worry. Almost everyone has been there—the sleepless nights and the seemingly endless uneasiness. But, we all need peace to feel safe and move forward in life, and it sometimes takes practice to be able to shut off the nagging worry. This is where the doTERRA Peace Touch blend can come in handy:
- Use at night before bed to keep anxious feelings at bay and to help center your emotions.
- Roll a small amount on your forehead during meditation to really feel the full benefits that clearing your mind can bring.
- Far from being useful only for overwhelmed adults, this unique blend is incredible if you want to calm an upset child. Simply roll on a small amount on the bottoms of their feet.
What ingredients have such powerful effects? The doTERRA Peace blend includes Clary Sage Flower, Frankincense Resin, Labdanum Twig Absolute, Lavender Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Spearmint Herb, Vetiver Root, and Ylang Ylang Flower. Fractionated Coconut Oil is then used to subtly dilute this blend.
doTERRA Motivate Touch
Once you have worried feelings under control and you feel more centered, you can continue the positive energy by using doTERRA Motivate Touch. Especially for those that feel stuck or mired in pessimism, the Encouraging Blend can help inspire you to find a way around and over the barriers you may be facing.
- Help yourself finish what you start by diffusing doTERRA Motivate while working on any project to keep yourself going.
- Counteract your feelings about your past setbacks and apply doTERRA Motivate to your temples and pulse points to counteract negative thoughts and doubt.
The ingredients in Motivate are Basil Herb, Clementine Peel, Coriander Seed, Melissa Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Rosemary Leaf, Vanilla Bean Absolute, and Yuzu Peel. Many of these oils help you get into a more positive mindset because of the monoterpenes and monoterpene alcohols they possess that are known to uplift your mood and tone your skin.