For some, essential oils seem like an elusive trend that requires training and knowledge to understand and use. The truth is, it doesn’t take much to learn how to effectively use essential oils—even if you are a beginner. As long as you have a basic understanding of the safety guidelines of essential oils and adhere to any label cautions and instructions, it is easy to start enjoying the benefits of essential oils right away.
Not only are essential oils a “learn-as-you-go” type of product, but they are also extremely applicable in everyday life. It is a misconception that you must be living an all-natural lifestyle or have a deep understanding of chemistry to be able to use essential oils in your daily routine. Essential oils can easily be incorporated into the seemingly simple things you do every day.
For some ideas on how to incorporate essential oils and other essential oil-infused doTERRA products into your daily routine, take a look at the suggestions below:
- Diffuse energizing essential oils while you get ready in the morning for an invigorating start to your day.
- During your morning shower, use products from the doTERRA SPA product line to cleanse and refresh the body.
- Use the new Natural Deodorant with doTERRA Breathe® for a long-lasting freshness.
- Hydrate your skin with the Hydrating Body Mist with Beautiful Blend for an enchanting personal fragrance and to nourish your skin.
- With breakfast, take two capsules of each product from the doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack® for energy, health, vitality, and other benefits.
- Pop a Peppermint Beadlet in your mouth before heading out the door to help you feel alert and to give yourself long-lasting fresh breath.
- Add a few drops of essential oils to your water for an extra boost of flavor that will act as a tasty reminder to drink more throughout the day. (Try citrus oils like Lemon, Lime, or Grapefruit.)
- When you are dragging at work in the afternoon, diffuse uplifting essential oils like Bergamot or doTERRA Cheer® at your desk.
- While the kids work on homework after school, consider diffusing essential oils like Spearmint or Basil nearby to promote a sense of focus and mental clarity.
- Add a few drops of essential oils to your evening bath to help you relax after a long day.
- Take two more capsules of each product in the doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack with dinner to reap the internal benefits of this product line.
- After standing on your feet all day, performing manual labor, or working out, massage essential oils like Deep Blue®, Black Pepper, or Wintergreen into the feet and legs.
By the end of the day, you will have effortlessly infused the use of essential oils into your life without any inconvenience. As you discover new oils and which ones you like best, it will only become easier to benefit your life and your family’s life every day with simple essential oil use.