For all outdoor enthusiasts, this class is a great way to change up your routine by taking your doTERRA® class outside. Go on a short nature walk together to enjoy the warmer weather. Make this scrumptious cinnamon apple granola to share and give out the recipe. Or, stay in your backyard to enjoy a backyard bash using the simple ideas found in the post from the doTERRA blog.
Once you’ve hiked to somewhere you can sit, or once your backyard bash is in full swing, talk about how people can use doTERRA oils and products outdoors. Here are some oils to introduce and talk about the benefits of:
- TerraShield®: As of March 1, TerraShield was reformulated to include Tamanu and Nootka oils, and, while it still comes in a regular 15 mL bottle, it is also now available in a 30 mL plastic spray bottle.
- Arborvitae: As a natural bug repellent, that also protects against environmental and seasonal threats, this oil is a must-have on any camping or hiking adventure.
- Deep Blue® Rub: Apply on feet and knees before and after hikes.
- TriEase® Softgels: These softgels are perfect for helping maintain clear breathing* and for protecting against seasonal elements.*
* These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.