Convention is always an inspiring and fun time for Wellness Advocates from all over the world. Here are just some of the most exciting moments from the 2015 doTERRA® Alive Convention:
1. New Products Announced:
- doTERRA Natural Deodorant
- doTERRA Cloud™ Diffuser
- doTERRA Breathe® Vapor Stick
- doTERRA Touch™
- Emotional Aromatherapy Kit (Including the blends: Cheer™, Console™, Motivate™, Peace™, Passion™, and Forgive™)
- Douglas Fir
- Wintergreen (Sourced from Nepal)
- Ginger (Sourced from Madagascar)
2. New Business Tools Launched:
- Social Media archive
- PowerPoint presentations for every oil
- Sample Packs
3. Over $250,000 donated to the Healing Hands Foundation, the highest amount of any convention so far.
4. Jill Dieme was awarded the 2015 Healing Hands Elevation Award for her work in the Senegal Health Institute.
5. Over 5,500 visitors toured the corporate campus, with 100 employees giving tours.
6. 27,000 attendees came from 34 different countries. To accommodate everyone, every General Session was held twice: once at the Energy Solutions Arena, and once at the Salt Palace.
7. Gentri–The Gentlemen Trio sang during General Session and inspired attendees.
8. The mission of Co-Impact Sourcing is expanding. We now source Wintergreen from Nepal and Ginger from Madagascar.
9. Over 324,000 meals were eaten and 28,000 combined miles were walked over the four days of convention.
10. Two Leadership Retreats have been announced for 2016: Long Beach, California, on February 4–6; Orlando, Florida, on February 22–24.
11. The following number of accounts were recognized for rank advancing this year:
- 2,100 Silvers
- 787 Golds
- 206 Platinums
- 164 Diamonds
- 57 Blue Diamonds
- 11 Presidential Diamonds
- 2 Double Diamonds
- 1 Double Blue Diamond
- 1 Double Presidential Diamond
12. Next year’s convention dates will be September 14–17, 2016.
What were your favorite moments from the 2015 doTERRA Alive Convention?