Made with beeswax, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and essential oils, these natural moisturizing lotion bars will nourish and soothe dry skin. Massage the bar on your skin and let your body's natural heat melt the lotion. After one use, you won't know how you lived without it.
⅔ cup beeswax
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup cocoa butter
1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
15 drops of doTERRA essential oil
- Measure all ingredients, except for essential oils, in large glass jar.
- Place jar in saucepan with one to one and a half inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined.
- Once melted, remove from heat. Let rest three minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Pour mixture into silicone mold. Tip: For an exfoliating lotion bar, add oatmeal to the bottom of the mold.
- Let mixture harden two to three hours. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in container until ready to use.
- Massage lotion bar on skin for moisture.