Makeup Brush Cleanser
Are your makeup brushes in need of some deep cleaning? This makeup brush cleanser is super easy and only takes three simple ingredients.
- Add Fractionated Coconut Oil and essential oils into a small bowl.
- Swirl your makeup brush in the Fractionated Coconut Oil for 30 seconds, or until you see the makeup stored in your brush start to come out.
- Rub in a circular motion on the palm of hand to help get the makeup out.
- Rinse the brush under warm water. Gently squeeze brush bristles until clean, and the water runs clear.
Note: Make sure to point the bristles down when running under water. Direct water contact may loosen the glue where the bristles are attach and shorten the life of your brushes.
- Let your newly cleaned makeup brushes dry on a towel for four hours, or until dry. Repeat once a month, or as needed.