- Place the sugar, honey, and water into medium sauce pan.
- On medium heat, stir ingredients together with wooden spoon until sugar dissolves.
- Once sugar dissolves, place candy thermometer in pan and allow ingredients to boil.
- Let boil until temperature reaches 295 degrees Fahrenheit, or the hard crack stage.
- While candy is boiling, prepare candy molds with non-stick spray and sucker sticks.
- Immediately after, pour into heat-resistant measuring cup. Add essential oil and stir.
- Carefully pour mixture into candy molds.
- Twist sucker sticks to make sure they are fully coated.
- Let suckers rest for at 30 minutes before removing from mold.
- Store in plastic wrap or in decorative bags.
Tip: Add sprinkles to your mold for added flare.
Note: We originally planned on making these suckers with all honey. Unfortunately, our attempts were unsuccessful. However, you can still try making your own suckers with honey or maple syrup.
Naturally Flavored with Honey and Essential Oils