Give the gift of relaxation this holiday season by sharing essential oils with those you love. This DIY lets you disguise an aromatherapy Epsom salt bath treatment as a festive Christmas ornament. When it's not decorating your tree, this ornament will double as a therapeutic addition to a warm bath. Simply take off the ornament top and pour the contents into the tub. You can customize the color and aroma of each ornament for everyone on your Christmas list.
Round plastic ornaments
1 cup Epsom salt (you may need more or less depending on the size of your ornament)
5–10 drops of your favorite doTERRA essential oil
- Mix desired amount of Epsom salt in bowl and add some skin-safe colorant if desired.
- Add dried herbs or flower petals to mixture for color and added aroma.
- Add the essential oils of your choice. Mix well.
- Add the bath salt to plastic ornament until full.
- Once full, put the top of the ornament back on.
- When ready to use, add desired amount of mixture to a warm bath.