“When combining different essential oils because of their different benefits, I looked deeply into the chemistry of each and the benefits I was looking for. Although Lavender and Melaleuca both contain alcohols in their chemical profile, their smell and dominant benefits differ greatly. With this in mind, I chose to use Lavender for its calming properties, to complete the relaxation process in the AromaTouch Technique, and to complement doTERRA Balance®, which is used to create the initial connection between the giver and receiver.” – Dr. Hill
Step By Step:
- Without losing contact with the recipient, perform the oil introduction.
- Perform the alternating palm slides.
- Begin the five-zone activation.
- Perform auricular stress reduction.
Benefits Received from Lavender:
- Helps ease feelings of tension
- Provides a calming aroma