How to Find an AromaTouch Technique® Class Near You
There is no better way to learn the AromaTouch Technique than at a Certification Course. In the first half of the class, you will be educated on the WHAT, WHY, and HOW of the AromaTouch Technique through a presentation as well as a step-by-step demo of the full technique. During the last half of the class, you will have the opportunity to observe, receive, and give the AromaTouch Technique while under the guidance and direction of a Certified AromaTouch Technique Trainer.
Trainer Instruction on the AromaTouch Technique:
1st Hour – PowerPoint Presentation – 60–80 Minutes
2nd and 3rd Hour – Live Instructional Demo of AromaTouch Technique with Q&A – 120 Minutes
Practical Application of the AromaTouch Technique:
4th, 5th, and 6th Hour – AromaTouch Technique Rotation #1, #2, and #3 – 180 Minutes
Find a Class Near You
For $149.00, you receive the following:
- 3 Hours of Personalized Instruction from a Certified AromaTouch Technique Instructor
- 3 Hours of Practical Application
- AromaTouch Technique Oils (5 mL): doTERRA Balance®, Lavender, Melaleuca, doTERRA On Guard®, AromaTouch®, Deep Blue®, Wild Orange, and Peppermint ($146.67 Retail Value)
- AromaTouch Technique Training Manual
- AromaTouch Technique Certificate
WANT TO BE A CERTIFIED AROMATOUCH TECHNIQUE TRAINER?
To become a Certified AromaTouch Technique Trainer, you need to complete the following:
- Gold Rank with doTERRA for three consecutive months (e.g., March-April-May)
- Give the AromaTouch Technique to 30 different people
- Give the Hand Technique to 15 people
- Provide the Date, Location, and Trainer Name of the AromaTouch Technique Class you attended (Within 1 Year of the Train the Trainer Event Date)
• Once these requirements are complete, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Application Form.