Wild Orange Oil Product Description
Make all your wildest dreams come true with one of the top selling doTERRA essential oils, Wild Orange oil. The fresh, citrus aroma of Wild Orange essential oil is not only pleasing to the nose but also offers a wide spectrum of uses and benefits. Keep Wild Orange oil in the kitchen to add a burst of flavour to your favourite recipes and smoothies, or add a few drops of Wild Orange essential oil to your personal beauty products for a sweet, citrus flare with boosting topical cleansing. Enhance your daily oral hygiene routine by using Wild Orange essential oil when brushing your teeth, or experience the cleansing properties of Wild Orange essential oil by using it to clean common surfaces throughout your home. When diffused, this citrus aroma freshens the air and makes itself an essential addition to your essential oil stash.
Shop Wild Orange Oil
How do I use Wild Orange Oil?
- Breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so wake up your tastebuds with the sweet, citrus flavour of Wild Orange essential oil. For a delicious start to your day add a drop of Wild Orange oil to muffins, scones, and pancakes, or try this recipe for Wild Orange French Toast and Buttermilk Syrup.
- Beverages and Smoothies: Wild Orange essential oil makes a delightful addition to the breakfast table as well as your favourite beverages and smoothies. Add a drop of Wild Orange oil to water or fruit juice to add a citrus zing to your drink. Blend up a tropical smoothie by adding mangos, strawberries, pineapples, and three to four drops of Wild Orange essential oil for a refreshing, orange-flavoured smoothie.
- Oral Care: Add a bright taste and boosted cleansing benefit to your oral hygiene routine by adding one drop of Wild Orange oil to your toothbrush and brush your pearly whites for an enhanced clean feeling, then enjoy fresher breath with the fresh flavour of Wild Orange essential oil.
- DIY Beauty: The sweet scent of Wild Orange oil is great for homemade beauty products. Wild Orange oil pairs well with homemade body butter, a sugar lip scrub, or an orange creamsicle lip balm. It’s best to apply these at night as you should avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after topically using Wild Orange essential oil.
- Cleaning: Because of the content of the chemical constituent limonene in Wild Orange oil, it can be used to effectively clean commonly touched surfaces in your home while leaving behind a refreshing, citrus aroma. Combine ten drops of Wild Orange oil with water in a spray bottle and use to wipe down tabletops and counters in the kitchen, bathroom, and living area.
- Furniture Polish: Give your old, wooden furniture life again by making your own DIY Wood Polish using Wild Orange essential oil. Simply spritz this recipe on your wood furniture and watch your precious pieces of craftsmanship go from dull to lively.
- Diffusion: Diffusing Wild Orange essential oil produces a sweet, pleasant aroma in your home, and can help to create an uplifting environment. Simply add three to four drops of Wild Orange oil in the diffuser of your choice and enjoy the sweet, fresh, citrus aroma circulating throughout your space.
In Greek mythology, oranges were referred to as the fruit of the gods. In the famous myth of Hercules, the stolen golden apple was actually an orange.
What is Wild Orange Oil?
The sweet orange tree, Citrus sinensis is an evergreen tree native to Southeast Asia. Reaching up to 6 meters in height, this fruit tree displays broad, glossy, ovate leaves, and very potent white, five-petaled flowers. The round, orange citrus fruit is often made into juices, marmalades, or jams. To produce Wild Orange essential oil, orange rinds are cold pressed and sourced in the Dominican Republic.
What Essential Oils blend well with Wild Orange?
Wild Orange essential oil is one of the most versatile for pairing with other essential oils. For a refreshing aroma, blend Wild Orange oil with Peppermint oil, Spearmint oil, Douglas Fir oil, or Easy Air®. To mirror the warm and cozy aroma of fall, pair Wild Orange oil with Cinnamon Bark oil, Clove Bud oil, Frankincense oil, or Cedarwood oil. For a more spring-like scent, blend Wild Orange essential oil with Lime oil, Lemon oil, Grapefruit oil, Ylang Ylang oil, Bergamot oil, and Citrus Bliss® oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.