Frankincense Boswellia carterii, frereana, and sacra
Because of its chemical makeup, Frankincense oil holds significant renewing properties that give it a wide variety of uses. For centuries, Frankincense has been used for its beautifying characteristics—particularly for rejuvenating the appearance of skin and promoting feelings of relaxation.
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $116.33 CAD
Wholesale: $87.25 CAD
- Add two drops to moisturizer to soothe and moisturize dry skin.
- Add a few drops of frankincense oil to a hot bath for a calming aroma.
- Massage Frankincense into hands and feet for a warm, soothing effect after strenuous activity.
- Add to toothbrush before applying toothpaste to clean gums, mouth, and teeth.
- Apply Frankincense to cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails.
- Diffuse Frankincense during yoga or meditation to promote focus.
- Diffuse Frankincense to encourage feelings of peace and satisfaction.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.