Myrrh Oil (NHP)
This product is available on existing LRP orders. Page remains for information purposes only.
Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at times it was valued at its weight in gold. Myrrh essential oil is derived from the gummy resin of the small, thorny Myrrh tree and is soothing to the skin. NPN# 80060962
- Add one drop to your facial cleanser for revitalized skin.
- Add one to two drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits.
- Use topically in conjunction with a full-body massage.
- Dilute one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a mouth rinse.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath for a relaxing aromatherapy experience.
- Diffuse Myrrh for a calming fragrance before bed.
- Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of eczema and dermatitis.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises and burns.
Keep out of reach of children. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil (or water). If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma, or if symptoms persist or worsen. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding do not use this product. Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Hot, smoky, herbaceous, woody, dry
Furanoedudesma 1, 3-diene, curzerene