Cinnamon Bark Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Taken from fragrant tree bark, Cinnamon essential oil has noteworthy cleansing properties and a warming, spicy aroma.
- Add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for a mouth-freshening rinse.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and use in a warming massage.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to wrists and ankles before outdoor activity.
- Use in place of dry cinnamon in recipes for a delightfully, spicy flavor.
- Add one drop to a cup of tea with honey during winter months.
- Diffuse during cold seasons for an invigorating aroma.
- Place in spray bottle with water and use on to wipe down countertops and other surfaces
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.